Why SCP Aerials?
- We are professionalising the drone filming industry, forging partnerships with the world's best manufacturers and local government regulators, to offer the best equipment and a permit to operate.
- We have a strong track record of gaining Civil Aviation Department permits in Hong Kong, even in busy city areas. Let us advise you on how to get a permit and make your shoot legal.
- Forget massive and unwieldy crane systems, or expensive and limiting helicopter rentals. That was the past. This is the future. Take-off and land from almost anywhere.
- Travel light, and set-up fast. Everything packs into a pelican case and can be assembled quickly with minimum fuss.
- SCP Aerials has a fleet of drones that can carry a large range of cameras for photography, filming or even 360 VR projects, and has an experienced Cantonese, Mandarin and English-speaking crew.
- Based in Hong Kong, we have operated throughout Asia for clients ranging from Hollywood movies to international sports events.
Pilot TeamPhilip ChowPhilip is our Chief Pilot and Hong Kong’s reigning champion model aircraft engineer and pilot. He has built and flown a huge variety of UAS and has a wealth of experience in programming and maintaining drone rigs.
CinematographersRichard KimberRichard is a BNUC Ground School qualified UAV operator and has directed aerial shoots throughout Asia for clients ranging from Hollywood movies to global sports brands.
ProducersNick FoxallNick is a long-time SCP collaborator and founder of www.drone survey.hk providing high quality mapping images and data for the architecture, civil engineering, urban planning, construction and industrial inspection fields.
Stuart SharplessStuart is a BNUC Qualified UAV Operator and a specialist in wilderness environment filming. His recent drone work includes Hollywood feature films in China and the world’s biggest prize money adventure race in Inner Mongolia.
Hari RaviHari has set-up gimbal rigs for everything from Red Dragon and Alexa Minis to 360° iZugar plates. Use his experience to find the best configuration solution for your shoot.
Ka Chun ChengChun is our 3D animation specialist, using match-moving 3DS and After Effects software to help visualize unfinished property or construction projects, or for creative commercial branding films.